Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Garmin - Zumo 665LM Motorcycle GPS

Who doesn't want all the latest gadgets on their bikes?  GPS is a HUGE ingredient in having fun on motorcycle trips.  It allows you to explore, turning off the pre-planned route, without fear of getting lost...  HUGE!  Many a time I've turned onto a County RD, not knowing where it went...  I just enjoyed the country side.

The Garmin Zumo 665LM is the top model, and I expected nothing but great things before the evaluation.  I ended up being disappointed...

I cover all the details in the below video, but in a nut shell, the Garmin Zumo 665LM filters many of the smart phones features.  It's in the middle, between the smart phone, and the bluetooth helmet communicator.  Because of this placement, it filters features.

For more information, head to my website.


No comments: