Thursday, March 14, 2013

WARNING - Non-Motorcycle Related - Too Damn FAT!

CLICK ON THIS LAST - WeightWars

If you're skinny, bounce away now.  Nothing of what I'm about to say has ANYTHING to do with your current condition.  Were you FAT at some point, and lost weight?  Great for you, and so have I.  The problem is, I'm right back to where I started, FAT..!

First, I'm going to use the "words" I feel fit best.  If you're FAT, don't expect me to use terms like weight challenged, big boned, overweight, or even chunky...  I look FAT, I feel FAT, and my waistline tells me I'm FAT.  Are there other terms I'm not going to mention throughout this Blog?  Yep, but I'm done rattling on about this stupid subject, so it's time to go to the second point.

In regard to lifestyle, I'm going to use the word LAZY.  Yes, I have a day full of "stuff", but the fact is I CHOOSE to NOT make time for exercise.  I'm LAZY.

Diet.  I eat everything that sounds good, AND I eat too much.  I eat GARAGE.  Do I eat vegtables, meats, whole grain bread, and diet pop?  Yep, but I also eat massive amounts of stuff that would kill a lab rat.  Me @ the restaurant, "Yes, could you bring me a salad, but I need EXTRA Ranch dressing on the side."  Extra, Extra, EXTRA..!

I've decided to set a goal to loose 50lbs in 60 days.  I can hear it now, "Oh Todd, that's not healthy..!  You need to change your lifestyle, not just make a few crazy changes..!  You're just going to end up right back here.  You need a lifestyle change, not a temporary fix."  Well, to HELL with that.  I need results.  Drastic results and I know how to get them.

One quick story (oh no, right):  In 2003 I created a motorcycle race team, and put myself on it.  I was about the same weight as I am now, 250lbs.  Owning a motorcycle helmet empire (lol) I figured I could simply get by on natural talent, and superior intellect (lol).  I got beat bad, and because I was so FAT, I barley finished.  The next season I started training.  I went on a low carb diet, hit the gym everyday, and was down to 195 in only a couple of months.  While I wasn't finishing first, I was always in the top 5.

Because I did what I did, I have this to look back on.  I also know I can get there again.

Bottom line, it worked for me.

I'm not going to dive into why everyone reading this relates, or laughs (or both).  Honestly, I could careless.  No one knows what motivates me better, than me.  I do well with over the top goals, extensive time restraints, and huge crowds of people telling me I'm an idiot.  These are motivators.  I wasn't blessed with a body that burns 5000 calories a day sitting at my desk.

So, I loose the 50lbs, in the 60 days, then what?  Well, I take a moment and reflect, eat something I haven't in 60 days, and figure out the next step.  My focus?  To make a different decision as the last 15 times...lol.

Now, Weight Loss Wars...  I know NOTHING other than what I've read on their website.  You sign up for free, you create a GROUP, and you battle each other by loosing weight.  You can track everyones progress, and even set a PRIZE amount for the person who looses the most weight.  ME LIKEY THAT.

Looking through the site, it appears that to start a WAR, it costs $10 a person.  If that sounds like something you can handle EMAIL me and I'll set one up.  I was thinking about offering up a $100 Store Credit to the person who looses the highest percentage of body FAT.  Confused?  It's the same system they use on The Biggest Looser TV show.  Your weight - pounds lost = percentage of weight lost.

Let me KNOW ASAP.  If I set this up let EVERYONE know, and have them join.  Maybe together we can start off the 2013 riding season a few pounds lighter.

No comments: